All products are produced with raw material that can be: LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) and HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) and PP (Polypropylene).The use of which is dependent on the type of bags that are required. To make possible that these products reach the final stage it starts from the blown film extruder, followed by ptinting and cutting machine the film spool (polythylene or polipropilien). The whole process is done using electronic machines in order to produce high quality products.
- Starts in the unit of extraturave where it starts processing the material and this is followed by the process of stamping the bags.
- In the second stage is the stage of cutting and packaging the product.
- The final process occurs in the storage unit from where it becomes possible to distribute to the customers.
- For a better relationship with the environment, our waste are divided and recycled.
- In this way we make possible the production of bags that are used for the construction industry, as well as bags and sacks of garbage or waste.